Pro-Life Activities in Karmiel
Deliver those being taken away to death and hold back those who are stumbling to the slaughter. If you say, “See, we did not know this,” does not He who weighs the hearts consider it? And does He not know it who keeps your soul? And will He not render to man according to his deeds?
Proverbs 24: 11, 12
There are two victims of an abortion: the mother and the baby.
Life is God’s most precious gift to us, and on this basis, we are the voice of those who have no voice of their own – babies in the womb facing abortion. We also speak out about the dangers to the mother as a result of an abortion. The sanctity of life and the health of the woman are two sides of the same coin, not conflicting interests.
Our ongoing activities include:
* Monthly prayer meetings (every third Shabbat at 13:30).
* Street outreach distributing literature about child development and abortion issues.
Over the last 2 years, we have been involved in the following activities:
* Prayer vigils at hospitals where abortions are performed.
* Planting trees at the “Gardens of Life” in remembrance of aborted babies.
* A talk given to the youth group about sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
* Collection of baby clothes and requisites for distribution to needy families.
For more details about unwanted pregnancy, testimonials of women who have had abortions, video clips, Gardens of Life, "Operation Moses" (baby gifts for new moms in need), information on the dangers of abortion, and more, visit http://lovelife.org.il
Did you know?
A female soldier in the IDF who becomes pregnant has two options: if she wants to continue with the pregnancy, she must leave the army; if she wants to continue her military service, she has to have an abortion. She is allowed up to 2 abortions at the army’s expense during her term of service.